Brochure, Price Guide and Adventure Guide at the bottom of this page
Pleasure Craft Operator's Certification
While Waterway encourages our guests to have a couple of people on each vessel with the Pleasure Craft Operator Certification, this is NOT a mandatory requirement. There has been a change in some of the information we received. The course may be taken online at the link below:
Classroom certification: http://www.boaterexam.com/canada/course/default-en.aspx This link provides a listing of courses available in your area. The course must be certified by Transport Canada and there are quite a number of providers for this course.
Online certification: http://www.boaterexam.com/canada This course may be paid for and taken online.
Toll free at 1-877-WATERWAY (928-3792) For your convenience our office is open 7 days a week
For your peace of mind....
Waterway Houseboats is pleased to rent Safety Turtles as a tool in assisting in your child’s security. These devices do not substitute for proper parental supervision. Reserve at the time of your booking.
- Safety Turtle helps to protect your children.
- Safety Turtle is the only safety device that protects your children from water accidents by sounding an alarm the instant he or she falls or ventures into the water.
- Safety Turtle is an effective "last line of defence" to protect your children. Simply lock the Turtle wristband around your child's wrist. If he or she falls into the water, a loud alarm will sound at the Base Station.
- A Standard Safety Turtle alarm system consists of one Base Station (AC powered) and one or more Turtle wristbands.
- The Base Station should be placed inside the house, within 100 feet (30 meters) of the pool or body of water.
- Turtle wristbands are available in six attractive colours. Any number of Turtles of the same colour can be used with one Base Station.
Brochure & Price Guide