Waterway Houseboats is pleased to offer Safety Turtles as a tool in assisting in your child’s security. These devices do not substitute for proper parental supervision. Reserve at the time of your booking.
- Safety Turtle helps to protect your children.
- Safety Turtle is the only safety device that protects your children from water accidents by sounding an alarm the instant he or she falls or ventures into the water.
- Safety Turtle is an effective "last line of defense" to protect your children. Simply lock the Turtle wristband around your child's wrist. If he or she falls into the water, a loud alarm will sound at the Base Station.
- A Standard Safety Turtle alarm system consists of one Base Station (AC powered) and one or more Turtle wristbands.
- The Base Station should be placed inside the house, within 100 feet (30 meters) of the pool or body of water.
- Turtle wristbands are available in six attractive colors. Any number of Turtles of the same color can be used with one Base Station.